10.05.2011

Palin Opts Against 2012 Presidential Run


CLICK THE TITLE HEADLINE FOR MORE...

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin announced Wednesday that she won't enter the 2012 presidential race, making it all but certain that the current crop of GOP candidates has been set.

In a letter to her supporters, the 2008 vice presidential nominee and Fox News contributor said her decision was based on a "review of what common sense conservatives and independents have accomplished, especially over the last year."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments by: L. Buren of TWAU blog: The beautiful Sarah Palin has stated she will not be running for president. And I think that's ok. Because though I agree with her stance on many things. I honestly don't feel she's cut out to be in office.

I think governor Mike Huckabee would be perfect for president but like Sarah he has opted out of the running. So the question remains, who will we here at TWAU support and back for president? I have to say the more I listen to Herman Cain speak the more I like him.

His head and heart are in the right place, he's intelligent. I wish he could have been our first black president. It would have been nice to have it go down in history that our first black president was a God loving great leader. Not the sin advocating moron that we have in office now.



Herman Cain seems to be a very genuine man. You can tell when people are real and good hearted. I see that in MR. Cain. So I'm proud to state that The World Around Us Blog officially supports Herman Cain for president!

Our decision to support Herman Cain is based on the assumption he wins the GOP nomination. We also go on record in saying we will support who ever the GOP nominee is. But at this point we believe Cain to be the best choice.

No comments: