10.26.2011

Look who's deciding American court cases


Many being decided by edicts from Muhammad

CLICK THE TITLE HEADLINE FOR MORE...

Islamic law, or Shariah, already is being applied in the U.S. court system, according to an extensive new report.

A recent Center for Security Policy study called "Shariah Law and American State Courts: An Assessment of State Appellate Court Cases outlines dozens of cases in which the Islamic system of law has been applied.

Center spokesman David Reaboi said the Islamic strictures are being carried out mostly in cases in which foreigners are the principals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never considered myself to be a conspiracy theorist. But I do have some views and opinions that are pretty strong. I predict that Islamic law will one day completely rule the world. And I hope that day is long after my family's generation is gone.

But with the steady outlawing of Christianity it's just a matter of time before society adopts the whole one world government idea. Don't get me wrong, I pray it never happens. But people in this world are becoming more and more perverse and twisted.

I believe that the anti-Christ will be directly related to Islam. Just my thoughts on it.

No comments: