10.31.2011

Cain: "I have never sexually harassed anyone"


CLICK THE TITLE HEADLINE FOR MORE...

Herman Cain vehemently denied allegations of inappropriate behavior on Monday, telling Fox News that he was falsely accused while head of the National Restaurant Association more than a decade ago.

"I have never sexually harassed anyone," Cain said. "I was falsely accused while I was at the National Restaurant Association -- and I say 'falsely' because it turned out, after the investigation, to be baseless."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so typical! The liberal media and Cain's opponents feel threatened by his popularity, so they resort to digging in his past. And the best they can dig up is an old false allegation.

They didn't even bother to note the fact that it was found to be baseless. They just want to try and cast doubt into his supporters. Well, I have to say, that it's an EPIC FAIL on their part. Because we still love Cain! And we still want Cain for president!

Comments anyone?

No comments: