7.21.2010

Texas Mom Says She Killed Kids Because They Were Austistic


The Irving, Texas, mother accused of strangling her two children earlier this week told a 911 operator she did so because they were both autistic and she wanted normal children, MyFoxDFW.com reported Wednesday.

Police say the mother, 30-year-old Saiqa Akhter, strangled Zain, 5, and Faraal, 2, and then called 911.

She can be heard in an audio recording of that call repeating, “I kill my both kids. They are died.”

The Pakistani-born Akhter also told the operator that she tried to make the children drink bathroom cleaner, but they wouldn’t swallow. So instead she wrapped wire around their necks until “they are no more.”

“I know the policeman come to pick me,” she said, according to the recording.

CLICK THE TITLE LINK FOR MORE.....

I'm not sure what to think of this, it's extremely sad to say the least. It was easily one of the most evil, cruel acts I have ever heard about. By reading the text of her words over the phone, it sounds as if she may not be all there. But it also indicates that she knew exactly what she had done.

May God receive those children into his loving arms. And may that woman receive whatever adverse action the law and God places on her.

It makes me extremely sad when children get hurt or die.

No comments: