4.21.2012

Global phenomenon? Strange groaning noise


Above is a video compilation of clips where people have supposedly recorded these strange noises. Let me go on record and say I have personally never heard any strange noises that seemed to be coming from under the earth. And I don't know if these video's are edited hoaxes or not.

But I find the whole thing interesting. I will continue to research it and keep you guys posted. I have seen newspaper articles saying people have heard strange humming noises in some area's. If you have any comments about this topic, or have info to share please leave a comment...

Romans 8:22
For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

The fall of man account in Genesis is true history. Sin can be what's causing the earth to groan in pain. Lou Buren

No comments: