4.26.2012

Cruelty to children



Lou Buren of TWAU BLOG: What horrible monsters those people are to verbally abuse that precious child. They should not only be fired from ever working in a school again but they should be put in jail. I was sick to my stomach listening to those pieces of sh*t verbally assault that kid.

I commend the boy's father for caring enough to step in and take action. If he hadn't put a wire on his child who knows how long they would have done this. All children are precious. And I hate people who think it's ok to be cruel to them.

This kind of crap is another reason why I'm such a fan of home-schooling. Because the public school systems fail miserably on every level. Just look at the piles of crap they hire as teachers.
Matthew 18:6
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

No comments: