1.11.2010

Some recent news with my 2 cents on it....

Is being good, good enough? Click Here to read a great article on the subject. Good works and deeds won't get you to Heaven. The Bible clearly says that one can only inherit Heaven by way of Jesus Christ. To accept him into your heart, into your life. And to serve him.

Sarah Palin signs on with FoxNews
I like Palin I really do. But I never thought she had what it takes to become president or to do the job. She wouldn't have a prayer in defeating Obama in any debate. A host on FoxNews is a good place for her.

Balloon Boy Father Begins 90-Day Jail Sentence
While this guy never actually put his kid in danger, it's pretty low that he used him in this way to try and gain profit. I agree with the 90 day jail sentence.

Thanks for reading, and visit often for more updates~

No comments: