3.21.2012

Romney, the GOP nominee?


I'm not so sure Romney isn't just the lesser of two evils. But at any rate, I'll support him for president over Obama. Because Obama is blatantly evil.

I believe Newt Gingrich would have been the best choice out of the options we have. But people have been making some strange decisions over the past few years. I guess the fall of America and mankind as a whole is inevitable.

Cling to Jesus my friends, pray and live life according to the way the Bible teaches. Jesus is our hope. The world leaders are all corrupt, and the American people have lost their way. Until we regain our foundation and put GOD back in America. Our nation is lost.

Comments? thoughts?
I'm so tired of watching Obama trample all over our beloved constitution. It's time to vote him out! Lou Buren of TWAU BLOG

No comments: