3.28.2012

2012 WrestleMania prediction


Everybody loves the WWE, including us here at TWAU BLOG. On April 1st 2012 The Rock will go one on one with John Cena. Now, before I make my prediction on who will win the match. Let me just say I'm a fan of both Cena and the Rock.

Yes we all know Wrestling is scripted, but hey it's fun and entertaining! I have loved it since I was a kid and will probably always love it. Ok, back to my prediction. In a real life fight I'd say Cena would own the Rock, because Cena is freekishly strong. But at WrestleMania I believe the WWE has it scripted for the Rock to win.

I say this for a couple reasons, the adult male fans have been boo-ing the crap out of Cena lately. Not sure why, but they have. And I find it hard to believe the Rock would agree to fight at WrestleMania just to lose.

So though I'm sure it will be a great match, ultimately The Rock will win it!
Lou Buren~



Feel free to comment below...

No comments: