7.26.2012

'TRANSGENDER MARRIAGE' UP NEXT?


Click on the title headline for the full article

It's funny, I was just blogging about stuff like this in one of my earlier postings. About how accepting homosexuality opens the door to other perverse groups wanting acceptance of their sin as well.

I made the point that soon pedophiles would want acceptance. But now we have the Transgenders wanting to marry. Soon the people into Beastiality will want to marry animals. The pedophiles will want to marry kids. And as long as the blinded people out there all accept it. The courts and country leaders will deem it ok.

Family members of the sick minded will advocate their sin, and say well I have friends and family who were born that way. And they can love that horse, or that dog if they want to. And so on...

This article just makes my case all the more.

No comments: