4.07.2010

Obama, the Muslim?

Many people have called Obama many things lately. From a muslim to an etheist, even the anti-Christ. Some have even said he's a member of the black panthers. Now, I'm not 100% sure what he is, But I'm 100% sure of what he isn't. And that's American. A real American would never try to socialize this once great nation.

Let me explain exactly what I think Obama is: In my view, he is most likely a member of the nation of Islam, because he is always putting Islam on pedastool. And always trying to claim America is no longer a Christian nation. He has an agenda here, and that's to make Islam the major religion on a global level.

Was Obama born in America? Is he qualified to be president of the United States?

Watch this video, and notice how M. Obama slips up, and lets the cat out of the bag.

No comments: